Since I Got Hurt At Work, Am I Stuck With Workers’ Compensation?

The answer to this question is that it depends, but generally yes. Worker’s compensation is your only option to sue your employer for personal injuries that occur on the job.

Workers’ Compensation: Hurt on the Job? Now What?

The short and simple answer is that you should tell your supervisor how you got hurt and then go see your doctor, or if it cannot wait, go to the nearest urgent care or hospital. Tell the doctor what happened when you get there. The employer should be filling out a report of injury, not the worker. If you are hurt, your focus is on getting better and getting back to work, not filling out the employer’s injury report form.