At Schott, Bublitz & Engel s.c., we provide experienced legal counsel to a wide variety of businesses and corporations in Brookfield, in the Greater Milwaukee area and throughout Wisconsin. Our firm offers critical support through all stages of a business’s life cycle, to help protect the rights of business owners and offer practical solutions to business problems.
Protecting Your Rights In And Out Of The Courtroom
Businesses, investors, shareholders and entrepreneurs alike can benefit from our extensive experience with a wide range of industry sectors and legal issues, including:
- Entity selection, formation and dissolution
- Buying or selling a business (mergers and acquisitions)
- Corporate contracts, including purchase agreements, manufacturing contracts, and licensing and leasing agreements
- Purchase and sale of business entities and assets
- Business succession planning, buy-sell agreements and operating agreements
- Entrepreneurial and business financing
- Creation of operating documents such as articles of incorporation, articles of organization, bylaws and minutes
- Employment contracts such as noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements
- Trademark and copyright protection
- Shareholder agreements and stock transfers
- Tax planning and dispute resolution
Our team of attorneys can handle your business and corporate law issues. We will work to take care of your ongoing legal needs and work to reduce the chances of future legal complications.
Forward-Thinking Solutions For Your Business Law Needs
We have long-standing relationships with many of our past clients, and we look forward to building a working relationship with your business. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our lawyers.